"Celebrating the art of changing lives through
scholarships, mentors, and hope!"
“Out of respect for our community following the tragedy that occurred on February 14, Take Stock in Children’s Leadership Council of Broward County has decided to postpone the March 24 Scholarship Fundraising Brunch. THE NEW DATE IS SATURDAY, APRIL 14. We thank all who support the greater education community of Broward County, and continue to extend our thoughts and prayers as our community begins the process of healing.”
Chair, Corporate Council TSIC of Broward County
You are cordially invited to this unique fundraising event taking place at GALLERYone, al fresco, overlooking the beautiful Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal!
Brunch Buffet | Eggs-your-way station | Vitamix bar | Mimosas
Live Jazz Trio | Silent Auction | Raffle Pull-board | Complimentary Water Taxi
Take Stock in Children of Broward Alumni
Mentor of the Year, Stefan Pastor from Provenance Wealth Advisors
Community Partner of the Year, Broward Education Foundation
Important event reminders:
- Dress is brunch chic. This event is outdoors on the patio overlooking the Intracoastal. There will be light shade and a wonderful coastal breeze! If our forecast changes, the event will be moved indoors.
- Parking is valet only and complimentary to all event guests.
- Take Water Taxi for FREE to the event! Water Taxi has a convenient stop at GALLERYone on their Fort Lauderdale Route! Two pick-up locations will be available for Brunch guests at 9:30am the day of the event: Riverside Hotel/Stranahan House (Stop 1) and Bokamper's Sports Bar and Grill (Stop 7). Click the link for map: http://watertaxi.com/map-directory/
- There will be an amazing silent auction and raffle pull-board!
- Ticket price is non-refundable, considered a donation, and will be matched dollar for dollar by the Florida Prepaid Foundation Project STARS! If you cannot attend please let us know ASAP, so that we can invite a TSIC Scholar Alum to represent you and your commitment to TSIC Broward.